Terms & Conditions: Vispring Comfort Promise and Lifetime Guarantee
1.1/ The Vispring Comfort Promise
If you decide that you have made the wrong choice of mattress spring tension, you may make a one-time exchange of your mattress for one of a different spring tension.
The Comfort Promise only applies to mattresses purchased from an authorised Vispring Specialist with display beds. You must have tried the selected model at the store where you made your purchase and been given individual advice by such Specialist to guide you in your selection, which you have followed in making your purchase.
The Comfort Promise may only be invoked:
- By notification to the Vispring Specialist from whom the mattress was purchased (unless that Specialist is no longer trading, in which case you should notify Vispring Limited directly);
- Between 30 and 90 days after delivery of the mattress; and
- Upon production of proof of purchase.
The Comfort Promise does not apply to:
- Purchases made on the internet or to ex-display models; or
- Mattresses which are defective due to misuse, wilful damage, accidental damage (including unauthorised repairs or alterations), neglect or general wear and tear.
- You will be responsible for arranging the exchange of the original mattress and you cannot retain the original mattress. At the discretion of the Specialist, a fee may be charged to you in respect of costs associated with the collection of the original mattress, and the delivery of the replacement product. Details of any fee payable should be confirmed with the Specialist when arranging the exchange.
- The Comfort Promise is limited to one replacement only, which will be the same model and size, with the same mattress ticking (fabric). If this model, size or fabric is no longer available Vispring Limited reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative.
- In the case of Zip and Link mattresses, only one of the two mattresses will be exchanged, and the mattress cannot be changed to a one-piece.
- The Comfort Promise applies in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only and is in addition to and does not affect your legal rights. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Only the original purchaser may invoke the Comfort Promise, and it only applies to mattresses which remain in the country of purchase.
- These terms are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Important Note: You will need to register your purchase of a Vispring mattress or divan set in order to be eligible for the Comfort Promise, either on our website, or by post.
Vispring reserves the right to alter specifications without notice.
1.2/ The Vispring Lifetime Guarantee
To demonstrate the high standard of craftsmanship, Vispring Limited grants a Guarantee of Quality valid for the lifetime of your bed.
Should any imperfection, which is due to faulty materials or workmanship, become apparent in your Vispring mattress or divan, the company will make this good without charge. The guarantee is not extended to cover normal wear and tear.
• The Vispring Lifetime Guarantee only applies to mattresses and divan bases purchased after May 2004.
• Only the original purchaser may invoke the Lifetime Guarantee, and it only applies to mattresses or and divan sets which remain in the country of purchase.
• Any claim should be made by the original purchaser in writing to the supplying retailer within one month of the imperfection becoming apparent, along with proof of purchase.
• Vispring reserves the right to substitute alternative fabrics if the original is no longer available. Additionally, Vispring cannot undertake to match other items not under complaint with any substitute ticking (fabric) used.
• This guarantee is not extended to goods which have been damaged through unreasonable or improper use; accidentally damaged (including unauthorised repairs or alterations); in a soiled or unsanitary condition or wilfully damaged. Where mattresses are used on divans other than those supplied by Vispring, they must be of an appropriate quality of construction. In the case of slatted bases, the gap between the slats should be no more than 8 cms, and it is strongly recommended that a mattress pad is placed between the mattress and the slats to extend the life of the mattress.
• Failure to comply with these requirements will render the Vispring Guarantee invalid.
Please do not:
• Remove the labels attached to your mattress, as they identify your mattress as a Vispring mattress and help to establish your rights under this guarantee.
• Smoke in bed or place the product near an open flame.
These terms are governed by English Law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Vispring is not liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the normal use of the bed.
Important Note: You will need to register your purchase of a Vispring mattress or divan set within 14 days in order to be eligible for the Lifetime Guarantee, either on our website, or by post.
Terms & Conditions: use of the website
- These terms and conditions govern your use of our website.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to request a brochure or submit a guarantee registration; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Copyright notice
- Copyright (c) 2015 Vispring Ltd.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- Licence to use website
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website; and
- stream audio and video files from our website; subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal or business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- Acceptable use
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent that these terms and conditions expressly provide otherwise, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 6.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 6 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 6.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the terms and conditions. / We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Third party rights
- These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
- Subject to Section 6.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
- Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We are a registered member of the Nation Bedding Federation; you can find the online version of the register at www.bedfed.org.uk/directory-members/
- We are also a member of the www.thefurnitureombudsman.org
- Our UK VAT number is 927490010
- Our details
- Data protection registration
- We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Our data protection registration number is Z8620948.
- Our details
- This website is owned and operated by Vispring Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 71430 and our registered office is at Ernesettle Lane, Ernesettle, Plymouth, PL5 2TT. UNITED KINGDOM.
- Our principal place of business is at Ernesettle Lane, Ernesettle, Plymouth, PL5 2TT. UNITED KINGDOM.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0) 1752 366311.